Implant versus bridges and dentures – the key benefits
Bridges and dentures have been around for many years and are tried-and-tested ways to replace missing teeth. However, both of these traditional methods have disadvantages and limitations when compared to dental implants which have become a predictable and popular way to tackle the problem of lost teeth.
Benefits of Implants
Implants are a miracle of modern engineering coupled with the biological wonders of the body. They have numerous important benefits over dentures and bridges as follows:
- High success rates – typically above 95%
- Proven longevity
- Firm, fixed with a natural feel and appearance
- The closest solution to your natural teeth
- Cannot move or slip
- Allow you to eat any food you wish and smile confidently too!
- Help prevent bone degradation in the jaw
- Improved speech
- No plastic plates or obstructions which can prevent you tasting your food
- More cost-effective over the mid to long term
If you’re interested to see how modern dental implants can change your life for the better, please get in touch with our team today on 01407 741 730. We look forward to booking your consultation.